Friday, August 29, 2008

Unoriginal Spontineity

The expo looked like this:


I like the hanging Crocs sign. I didn't even know we had it until Nate pulled it out of the truck. I also played gopher for a bit during the expo by taking Stephen's rental car to go to a hardware store, the bank for change, and to grab food. It was interesting trying to drive an unfamiliar small car, navigate in an unfamiliar area, and read directions off my phone all while driving in fairly heavy traffic.

After the expo, I snapped this portrait of Nate. I'm pretty sure he thought I was just taking pictures of the ocean, but I thought it was a fitting shot and some what biographical. Not to mention the lighting was kind of interesting. I could have done better with a digital SLR.


We went to dinner at a restaurant near the hotel, and I had the crabcake platter, which was really a basket and not a platter, but it was good anyway. Not Legal Seafood in Boston good, but good nonetheless. After that, Lyndsay bought me ice cream to pay me back for lunch, and Stephen alerted us to the fireworks being shot off the pier.


And then he took my picture from 3 rooms over off the balcony.



"My gut is telling me no. But my gut is also very hungry."

No comments:

Post a Comment