Friday, October 31, 2008

Haloween in the big city

So far my New York Haloween experience has consisted of...

-a 40 year old slicked-back hair superman riding the subway
-Several Lara Croft Tomb Raiders
-Sarah Palin and a Caribou
-hundreds of other costumes

...and the best yet. A caravan of hydraulic-lifted lowriders driven by, among other things, a scary clown.



After my expo shift this morning I headed to the South Ferry Terminal, where I learned that you have to get there several hours early to get a ticket to Liberty and Ellis Islands. Since I couldn't do that, I hopped the free Staten Island Ferry and got to make some more use of the new camera.













1 comment:

  1. Ellis Island was a complete waste of a day in NYC. Overpriced, long lines, horrible food, and no entry to the statue would be some things you could look forward too. Be glad you didn't make it.

    ReplyDelete