Friday, October 17, 2008

Caption Contest

So this will be a good old fashioned caption contest. Quotations or humorous comments also work. The winner, as judged by me, wins a free dinner courtesy of me next time I'm in your neck of the woods, (or if you're traveling with me, sooner). The rules stipulate that you have to come up with responses for at least four of the six images in the comments to this post. Other than that, it's a free-for-all. I'll probably pick a winner by the end of the weekend. GO!

1)


2)


3)


4)


5)


6)


Bonus points to anyone who isn't a part of the tour that can identify what's going on in #1.

5 comments:

  1. 1. Ahh, soon we will see butt croc.
    3. ahh soo.. man in orange just smoked some croc-rock.
    4. Like a croc. (
    5. ahh harrow, someone croc'd you over the head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not creative enough for captions but I do know #1 is booth setup at a tradeshow... have done about 8 of these in the past year. Fun stuff! I give you big time props for doing this for months on end. It's intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 – The teamsters were shamed when they realized only one butt crack had been exposed.

    2 – What idiot put a chair in the john when just a throne will do?

    3 – Pick me! Pick me! Don’t I have a nice smile? Pick me!

    4 – I knew I couldn’t trust him to be on time for shift change!

    5 – Aliens are such unimpressive kissers.

    6 – When Harry met Sally it was no coincidence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Molly knows how to bring older men to their knees!

    2) POOP HERE PEE THERE.
    OR
    Enter distance contest here.

    3) I don't want to sell you these shoes anymore than you want to buy them from me. (insert fake smile as boss text messages)

    4) I've never run a marathon in my life but you think I'm a professional.

    6) We are about to collide!!! and/or she's really bow-legged.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 - "Hello! What can I help y..."
    "GET OFF my lawn you freaking KIDS!!!"
    "..."

    ReplyDelete