Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day!

We've got a good 3-4 inches of snow in Portland, with more potentially on the way and a week of freezing weather to go with it. Not that I haven't seen snow recently... and I suppose I am from Alaska, but it is still exciting since this much snow in Oregon is a rarity. We used the day to sit around drinking tea, eating homemade rolls, playing Hearts and Rummy, and I even prepped for my interview in the morning a bit.

It should be a lovely time tomorrow morning scurrying around trying to get to my interview. As it snowed today, the weather got colder and it transitioned from melting to freezing, which means there will be a nice layer of ice on everything tomorrow. I'm taking public transportation, which is probably more reliable than driving would be. Wish me luck. If nothing else, it'll be some good interview experience. Then it's off to Saint George, where the forecast is snow! I think there are already plans to go skiing when I get there.





No comments:

Post a Comment