Wednesday, January 7, 2009

WARNING!

This is a public notice of removal from my "Some Favorite Blogs" list to the distinguished authors of "Crisscrossing the US" and "etc." as seen on the right column of the page.  While I hold your persons in highest esteem and regard, I must insist upon unlinking your blog (the most brutal and hurtful of blogging-related actions) unless new content appears therein thereby breathing new life into your wonderful yet stale creations.

"If I could leave you with one thought, remember, it wasn't me.  They are trying to make me an escape goat.  If I am fired, I swear to God that every little piece of copier paper in this town is going to have the F word on it.  The F word. You have one day.

...one day for what?

Thats... they always give an ultimatum."

1 comment: